Wanderlusts of all ages were treated to a selection of buzz worthy brands in the newest lifestyle center in the South, Commercenter. Fashionistas, foodies and home decorating aficionados flocked to the mall on April 25 & 26, 2015 and were pleasantly surprised to discover new and unique products and delicious treats.
Having organized three trunk shows/bazaars previously, Chief Curators Theresa Leung and Claudine de Leon wanted to try something different - A free spirited event, which they haven’t done before.
If you were not able to make it, here are some of the things you missed:
1. With all the bazaars happening this summer, set-up is essential to differentiate the event and to entice people to come. Curious souls at heart, the Advertising Rockstars took it upon themselves to create the perfect set-up for a bohemian-themed affair.
Placed at the middle of the mall, guests and shoppers couldn’t help but pass by the vibrant, teepee style photo booth to take a selfie or a family photo!
|The small things matter too! And it definitely worked as the team put in Boho elements such as sunflowers. bright-colored lanterns and a vintage bike.|
|Marley's Ice Cream owner and PBA player RJ Rizada (right) and his guest enjoying the cold treat|
|Families taking a snapshot at the teepee|
|Theresa Leung, Brown Belly's Noelle Hilario, Monica Araneta and Claudine de Leon|
|Crafter Queen, Alessa of Life After Breakfast held an exclusive 3-hour calligraphy and gold leafing workshop|
|Customized bracelets and headbands, hippie style!|
3. While some were busy shopping, others instantly gravitated towards the bar. The Boho Bar made its debut with models offering #LibationsForTheWanderlusts such as sangria, gin & tonic, craft beers and its signature drink --- Wanderita, the boho version of Margarita!
|Commercenter Marketing VP Leslie Tagle-Dinglasan, Claudine de Leon, Theresa Leung|
|Rina Mantecon, Cristina Gonzalez and Monica Araneta|
|(L-R) Theresa Leung, Tweetie de Leon-Gonzalez, Mia Legarda, Monica Araneta and Sabina Gonzalez|
|Our creative director sharing a drink with Raoul Olbes|
4. Caffeine never tasted this good! Habitual Coffee served their beverage using the art of Aeropress --- a coffee & espresso maker that shortens brewing time to 30 seconds while reducing the coffee’s bitter taste. Depending on its maker, the right water temperature and pressure can make a big difference.
5. Bow House received quite the attention from dog lovers’ Xandra Rocha and Tweetie de Leon. They couldn’t resist the modern barkiteture – muttresses, bowskets and dome beds! Not only are they for man’s best friend, they are also for man, as some shoppers went home with one for themselves.
|Bow House owner, Migi Manalastas|
|Luis Marcos Araneta with wife TV Host Xandra Rocha-Araneta|
5. Real men can bake! The PHAT Boys Janjay Coquilla, Lamont Waters and Anton del Rosario sure can! Their delicious handcrafted ice cream sandwiches were a big hit! They sure know how to charm the ladies! Right Slick Rick?
|DJ Slick Rick with Anton del Rosario and Janjay Coquilla|
|PHAT Boys team RJ dela Fuente and Lamont Waters|
For more information, you may visit our Instagram @bohobazaarph and check out #WanderAtCommercenter.
Thank you to our partners:
Official Media Partner - Click the City
Photo Coverage - Digiprint
Additional Decors - Om Lifestyle Cafe